Our hourly fee base is currently:
- within normal office hours (08.00 hrs – 18.00 hrs, Monday to Friday inclusive): €250 – €300 (depending on urgency and type of instructions) plus VAT (20% with effect from 1st January 2015). The rate generally applied for international work is €300/ hr plus VAT;
- outside normal office hours (see above): 50 % surcharge;
- travelling time: charged at half above rate(s) except where daily charge applies.
For clients interested in the purchase of residential property in France, we offer an inclusive flat fee of €1,750 (plus VAT) for assistance and advice in relation to the process from preliminary advice through contract to completion. For more details, please contact us; this service does not include written translations (see below for translation charges), nor on the spot attendance (see above for travel costs and daily fees). Advice relating to tax, succession, immigration or other matters not directly linked to the purchase, will be charged at the normal hourly fee rate.
For the drafting of certain documents or the carrying out of certain formalities, we can offer flat fee arrangements, eg:
- Simple company formations (excluding joint ventures) with minimum capital paid up in cash: SARL / EURL €1,800; SA / SAS – €2,250. Non-quoted corporate mergers and takeovers, business acquisitions: between 0.5 % and 2.5 % ex-VAT based on price, consideration or agreed valuations, according to circumstances and our role in the matter.
- Business leases: fee equivalent to one month’s rent plus disbursements and VAT.
- Simple French will: €500 plus VAT and costs.
- Single formality at local commercial registry for person or company already registered: €250 plus VAT and costs.
We shall be pleased to advise on specific fees for these and other matters, on request. When we do so, such estimates are always estimates only, not quotations (unless otherwise expressly agreed).